Safe Work Australia reports that stress costs Australian businesses over $10 billion each year. And research suggests the direct financial impact of mental health issues is in the vicinity of $11 billion every year due to absenteeism and reduced productivity from unwell workers.
IT’S TIME TO GET OUR WORKPLACE WELL!
ARE YOU & YOUR TEAM THRIVING OR DIVING? SOME SIGNS YOU COULD
DO WITH SOME WORK PLACE WELLNESS:
- High rates of sick days
- Eating lunch at your desk regularly
- Feeling Foggy
- Tired, forgetful and making simple mistakes
- Inability to concentrate
- Staff are frequently stressed
- Employees are inactive
- Coffee cups are mounting very high!
- The workplace doesn’t have a health and wellbeing policy
- If someone in the office is sick, it spread throug the team
SOME OF THE SERVICES WE OFF TO GET YOUR WORKPLACE FEELING WELL!
WORKSHOPS OR LUNCH & LEARN
We can come to you and run a series of workshops or Lunch & Learn sessions depending on what you prefer. Some of the topics we cover include:
- How to be more productive, and still have time for YOU!
- How to eat for peak performance
- Are you a Worrior or Warrior?
- How to change behaviours
- Why do I self-sabotage
- How to build a lean mean fighting team
- How do you relax (without the guilt)
- The importance of time out
- Taking Wellness Leave
NOTHING SAYS YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR TEAM’S WELLBEING MORE THAN
A BESPOKE RETREAT HARNESSING THEIR HEALTH & MOTIVATION:
- Employers bear many of the indirect costs associated with chronic disease & ill health. Rather than suffer (on many levels) from an un-well workforce, or the high cost of sick leave, why not be proactive and offer Wellness Leave? This can be sending staff off to a retreat when they are showing clear signs of stress, so they can restore and rejuvenate before breaking down.
- Or, better yet, why not take your team on a retreat that enhances their wellbeing, while releasing their creative, strategic spirit?
- We can create retreats in great locations that are a healthy dose of work & play
- These retreats can be for a day, a few days, or whatever you prefer based on your needs and preferences
- We work with you to create the perfect retreat that’s both game-changing and fun
- We also offer retreat recommendations for key staff who may be suffering burn-out
- We can also advise on specific treatments for each individual
INTEGRATING WELLNESS INTO YOUR WORKPLACE
Do you have a biscuit tin or a bowl of fruit for your staff? Simple changes can turn your workplace into a thriving place of health and productivity. We can create a simple strategy or a full-blown Wellness strategy for your staff. Some of the things we can offer:
- Tips to make your workplace more wellness focussed
- Organise group exercise sessions onsite or off
- Create sporting teams for local corporate comps
- Create friendly rivalry to improve consistency
- Orgainse walking, running or other recreational clubs
- Offer regular yoga classes, spa treatments and healthy lunches
- Provide a complete wellness strategy that will give you huge ROI’s
A company is only as good as it’s people.
And in today’s fast-paced work environment burnt-out, stress, and mental breakdown is a very real thing. Since 2010, the rate of absenteeism across the country has risen by 7%, while as much as 5% of the Australian workforce calls in sick on any given day. In other words, in a company with 20 employees, there will be one absence every single day. An unexpected employee absence can cost a business as much as $340 a day, while the annual cost to the Australian economy of lost productivity through absenteeism is a staggering $33 billion, with a total of 92 million working days being lost through unexpected absences.